I am a fully qualified Integrative therapist based in Reading and London. I have worked as a counsellor at Riverside Counselling Service, and currently volunteer at No5 Young People’s Counselling Service alongside my private practice.
You may have noticed my unusual name. It is pronounced “Da-sha”. Although I am British, I was born abroad, giving me some insight into the experience of being seen as an ‘other’. Partly because of this, I have always been drawn to outsiders, and to embracing diversity in all its forms.
Typical issues I have worked with include:
- Relationship problems
- Sex and sexuality
I am a registered member of the BACP (British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists), and adhere to their ethical and best practice guidelines, such as attending regular continuing professional development training and supervision.
- PGDip – Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy – Regent’s University London, September 2017 – July 2019
- PGCert – Counselling Skills – Regent’s University London, 2017
- MA in Existential Psychotherapy, Regent’s University London
- Certificate in Counselling Children and Young People, No5 Counselling Service
- Certificate in ‘Yoga Therapy Skills for Psychologists and Therapists’, The Minded Institute